Prime Cabinet Minister Musalia Mudavadi was the biggest winner after President Ruto added him the Foreign Affairs docket in the latest Cabinet reshuffle.
Another big winner was Rebbeca Miano who landed the influential and important Trade and Industry docket.
Embattled Cabinet Secretary Moses Kuria lost his high profile Trade docket and was moved to the less glamorous Public Service and Performance ministry.
Cabinet Secretary Alfred Mutua was another loser after he lost his Foreign Affairs docket and ended up at the Tourism and Wildlife docket.
Below are the key highlights of the Cabinet reshuffle;
1. Hon. Musalia Mudavadi, EGH -Office of the Prime Cabinet Secretary and Ministry of Foreign & Diaspora Affairs
2. Ms. Rebecca Miano, MBS- Ministry of Investments, Trade & Industry
3. Hon. Alice M. Wahome- Ministry of Lands, Public Works, Housing & Urban Development
4. Mr. Zacharia Mwangi Njeru- Ministry of Water, Sanitation & Irrigation
5. Hon. Peninnah Malonza, OGW- Ministry of East African Community, The ASALS & Regional Development
6. Hon (Dr.) Alfred Mutua -Ministry of Tourism & Wildlife
7. Hon. Moses K. Kuria, HSC-Ministry of Public Service, Performance & Delivery Management
8. Hon. Aisha Jumwa K. Katana -Ministry of Gender, Culture, the Arts & Heritage